High Purity Water ProjectIn Specialty Chemicals
Business Case Development, Cost Estimate
- Business Case Development / Project Framing and Phasing Strategy
- Conceptual Design and Cost Estimate
- Detailed Design and Engineering (Equipment, Piping, Mechanical, Electrical, Controls, Civil/Structural)
- Procurement of all project Equipment, Instruments, Electrical components, and Piping Specialties
- Construction Coordination and Commissioning Support
High Purity FDA Regulated System
$2 MM expansion and retrofit of existing ultra high purity water generation, storage, and distribution system. APECS performed full-service engineering and design of the new high purity FDA regulated system. Conceptual design included a comprehensive engineering study of high purity water usage throughout the facility. A hydraulic model of the distribution network was created by our process engineering team utilizing the gathered information. The model was expanded to create the basis of the new design specification.
Utilizing our teams’ extensive high purity water and FDA regulated design experience a basis of design was created. Upon completion of the conceptual engineering APECS was chosen to perform all engineering and design for the detail design and construction phase of the project.
The APECS teams’ design package included detail design and drawings for all process mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, controls, and civil/structural elements. The project engineering and procurement team generated procurement and construction specification packages for all equipment and instrumentation and provided purchasing services for all approved packages. APECS continued to support the project on-site providing construction management, start-up, and qualification support.